There are many UK resources that will help you make the most of your time as a student
- Get help with the with the process of composing and communicating in all media, including essays, reports, posters, visuals, websites, slide presentations, and videos right in the W. T. Library.
- Psychological counseling is available to every UK student, visit the counseling center and learn to balance a healthy attitude between work, family, and academics.
- Report any complaints or suggestions about your academic experiences Academic Ombud Services.
Disability Resource Center
- Receive assistance and support if you have a documented physical, learning, or temporary disability. Students with disabilities have an equal opportunity to fully participate in all aspects of UK.
Community of Concern
- This office is part of the University's commitment to proactively addressing issues of concern involving students.
- Discover what student organizations the University of Kentucky has to offer, from Sororities and Fraternities to interest clubs.
- Repair your bike or receive a bike absolutely free for your own use as a UK student.
Student Activities Board
- Get involved with the events hosted by the Student Activities Board. Events vary from movie nights at Memorial hall to various multicultural events.
- Become involved or communicate with the University of Kentucky’s Student Government to increase student influence over academic policies.
Martin Luther King Center
- Attend events that help you connect with the UK community. Learn how to communicate and broaden your horizons.
Violence, Intervention & Prevention
- The Violence Intervention and Prevention (VIP) Center works with students to help eliminate sexual assault, partner violence and stalking on the University of Kentucky campus.
Student Legal Service
- Free legal service is available to students through UK Student Government. Do not make the mistake of making a legal decision without consultation.
- Get information and advice on the academic services offer at the University of Kentucky to achieve academic success.
- Discover what resources you can use to help make your UK experience a safer one.
Parking & Transportation
- Learn about parking options and other alternatives of transportation that the University supports and provides.