UK associate professor or full professor in various disciplines
- Work with a SHU partner professor to develop collaborative research project.
- Give two presentations on research in the field.
- Participate in the activities provided by the department and university.
- Teach a one-credit course.
- Length: One Month, 30 days.
- Course teaching hours: 10 Hours
- Language: English
- Time of the year: UK faculty can decide on his/her own one month time between mid-May and mid-July.
Shanghai University will cover the following (there might be slight changes every year):
- International Round-trip tickets (economy coach class, not exceeding $1200.00).
- One Month (including weekends) accommodation in Shanghai University Guest House.
- Stipend: $1200.00
- Application deadline: by mid-February every year
- Please submit your application packet to: Yang Zengxiang at firstname.lastname@example.org
- UKCI will work with Shanghai University Office of International Affairs to determine acceptance.
- UKCI will notify candidates by the end of March every year.
International round trip airfare will be reimbursed after course is completed in the end of the first week.
Faculty will be organized in the second week to exchange the Chinese currency into US dollars in the
- Total compensation will be paid to faculty in two ways:
**wired to faculty’s US bank account upon completion of the one month work. There will be a charge by your
bank if you choose this method.
** You will receive $1200 cash in RMB at the completion of your one month program at SHU.
A valid passport is needed for this trip. The passport must be valid for at least 6 month
at the conclusion of the trip.
- UKCI will handle the visa application for successful candidates. A visa application fee of $308.50 will apply.
- For questions, please contact Huajing Maske at Huajing.email@example.com