1. The UKCI will examine all application materials for each CI Scholarship applicant and
submit a list of recommended applicants to Hanban by TBD.
2. Chinese host institutes will also review applications and submit a proposed enrollment list of
qualified candidates to Hanban by TBD.
3. Hanban will then organize an expert panel to make the final selections and publish the list
of successful applicants on the Scholarship website by TBD.
4. Hanban will also inform the host institutes and the UKCI of those accepted, and we as the
recommending institute will then inform the applicants.
5. The Chinese host institutes will post an admission letter, enrollment instructions, the “Visa
Application Form for Foreigners to Study in China” (JW202 Form) and other related
materials to successful applicants through their recommending institutions (the UKCI for UK
6. For more information on the review process, please click here.