UKIC / International Student & Scholar Services / Student Services / Letter Request

Letter Request

Students may request standard letters (see below) that verify their F-1 or J-1 student status.  These letters may be used as documentation for scholarships, government sponsors, and health insurance in the home country.  You can indicate on the form the specific information you would like included. 

If you are requesting a letter to verify your academic status or enrollment, follow instructions here access it via myUK. 

Note: This office does not provide invitation letters for family members.  Students can provide family members with copies of the I-20 and/or unofficial transcript to accompany his or her own letter of invitation. 

To request a letter fill out the "Letter Request" form  from iCAT