UKIC / Education Abroad & Exchanges / Student Forms

Student Forms

Welcome to the Student Forms Warehouse. Any form a student would need to fill out is housed here.

Note: Please only select the forms applicable to your program. Rarely will you be required to fill out all forms.

Acknowledgment of Program Cost (APC)

The Acknowledgement of Program Cost form was created to help UK students identify the costs associated with their program of choice, what financial aid (if any) would be available to them, and what remaining funding would be needed to make the program financially viable. Note that students who are receiving financial aid from UK must meet with their financial aid counselor before their UK EA application can move forward. Education Abroad applications cannot and will not be rejected on the basis of the information included in this form, but UK Education Abroad Advisors are available to meet with students at the student's request to find alternative programs which best fit the student's academic and financial needs.

Academic Approval Form (AAF)

To complete this form, students must take the syllabus or course description of each class to be taken abroad to the corresponding department at UK to determine the transfer course equivalency.

External Petition

Any UK student that could not find a program that meets his/her academic, professional or person goals may petition to participate in an external program. Before submitting this form, students are required to meet with an education abroad academic advisor to discuss the program and petition process.

EAPA Application

The Education Abroad Peer Ambassador (EAPA) Internship Program is an academic internship offered through the UK International Center. It is open to students from all academic backgrounds who have previously studied abroad.

Non-UK Home Institution Approval Form

The Non-UK Home Institution Approval form was created to ensure non-UK student applicants have been given approval from their home institution before participating on a UK Education Abroad program. 

Insurance Forms

ACE American Insurance Company Trip Cancellation/Interruption- Proof of Loss

If you need to submit a trip cancellation/interupption claim to the insurance provider, fill this form out.

ACE American Insurance Company Claim Form

If you need to submit an injury claim to the insurance provider, fill this form out.