Skip to main
University-wide Navigation

UK Faculty and Staff Registry

This travel registry is for University employees, GME residents, post-doctoral scholars and approved guests who are traveling abroad on a wide range of university-related activities. Activities overseas that should be registered include, but are not limited to:  

  • Official university business 
  • Conference attendance/presentations 
  • Research 
  • Student recruitment 
  • Community service 
  • Sabbatical 

Registration helps UK quickly locate you in the event of an emergency, and facilitates insurance coverage under the University’s blanket travel medical insurance and evacuation plan. 

All university travel outside the United States and to U.S. territories (i.e., American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands) should be registered here. 

UK’s international insurance coverage is offered at no cost to full-time UK employees.

Faculty Abroad


Please register below, using the button that corresponds to your trip. Please note that you will have the option to attach a copy of your passport and flight itinerary to your registration- if you wish to do so, make sure that you have those available before starting the registration. 

*In certain cases, UK employees take on automatic additional responsibility under federal law when accompanying students on international trips. Click here to determine if your trip falls into this category. 

If you have questions about which registration to use, please e-mail

I am traveling for UK business and will not be leading* UK students

I am leading one or more UK students to an international professional conference

I am leading one or more UK students abroad to do research, a study tour, or any other non-credit group travel

I am a proxy registering on behalf of another employee